If you need to give someone access to your WordPress site as an administrator, it’s easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add an administrator to your WordPress site:
- Log in to your WordPress site’s dashboard.
- Click on “Users” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields for the new user account. Make sure to select “Administrator” as the role for this user.
- Click the “Add New User” button at the bottom of the page.
- Send a password reset email to the user so they can set their custom password.
That’s it! The new user will now have administrator-level access to your WordPress site. It’s important to remember that giving someone administrator access is a powerful privilege, so make sure you trust the person you’re adding before you go through with these steps.
By following these instructions, you can quickly and easily give someone access to your WordPress site as an administrator.